Your all-around freestyle backpack .
The Urban Carrier Backpack is the perfect solution to switch from strolling in the city to flying with style. It will allow pilots to have a carrying solution as versatile as they are without compromising the number of gears they have to transport.
Bring everything you need for your FPV session. Not enough space? Simply attach the modular items for even more storage room.
Holds quad, transmitter, FPV goggles, props, LiPo’s, tools, laptop, cables and small personal items.
- Weight – 1370 gr
- External Dimensions: 31 x 22 x 52 cm
- Internal Dimensions: 28 x 15 x 50 cm
- Modular: Add up to three Torvol modular items
- Protected drone: Secure your drone against the rainy weather
- Add more drones: Add up to four drones on your backpack
- Removable inside pocket: Remove or reposition the big inside pocket
- Quick entrance: Quickly grab your gear
Please select style before adding to cart.
Please note: Accesories not included (side and bottom modular items)
Which drones fit inside?
DJI Avata, Air 2S, FPV (without propellers), DJI Mini 2/SE, Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom, Mavic 3, Mavic Air, Mavic Air 2, Mavic Mini, Mavic Pro/Pro Platinium, Spark, Tello & Tello Edu.
Evo Lite, Evo Lite+, Evo Nano, Evo Nano+, Evo I, Evo II, Evo II Pro.
Anafi, Anafi Work/Extended/Thermal/FPV/Ai/USA.
Ace Pro/Pro SE, Zino 2 Mini/Mini Pro, H501M, H501A, H501S, H501C, H216A, H502S, H507A, H507D, H502T, H502E, H107D, H111D, H109, H107C, H111C Nano, H122D, H123D.
Typhoon H, Mantis Q, Typhoon H3.
Besides these brands, most drones on the market fit inside.