NOTE ALL TANGO 2 SUPPLIED FROM SEPTEMBER ONWARDS ARE THE LATEST V3 HARDWARE REVISION.
REDEFINING THE REMOTE CONTROL
TBS has been at the forefront of perfecting the interface between drone and mind. The TBS Tango 2 changes how remote controls will be from here on out! Despite being the smallest remote control available, it comes with full size HAL gimbals, full-featured FreedomTX (temporary OpenTX fork), the lowest end-to-end latency of any remote and transmission system, unbreakable 3 & 2-position switches, open source operating system, built-in battery, USB-C charging, and so much more! It's not just a retouched game controller, it was designed from the ground up for R/C! The form factor and features make it the ideal take-anywhere, fly-anytime remote control.
The first radio with TBS Crossfire built in. This significantly lowers your cost, increases reliability and minimizes set up time. And the cherry on top are the LUA scripts being part of the familiar user interface. The antenna swivels out of the way, or doubles as a kick-stand when resting. TBS Cloud ready to go from the start. It all just makes sense.
- Full size HAL sensor gimbals
- Configurable resistance and tension
- Adjustable throttle & pitch throw (+/- 10 degrees)
- Spare spring set included for lower tension
- Foldable gimbal sticks (Pro only)
- Ergonomic and compact design with comfy rubber grips
- Robust, streamlined switches
- 2x 2-position switches
- 2x 3-position switches
- 2x momentary buttons
- TBS Crossfire built-in
- CRSFShot for lowest latency and most direct response of any remote control available
- Range of up to 30km / 20mi from the palm of your hand
- Swivel-antenna that doubles as a kick-stand
- Up to 12 channels supported
- Built-in 5000mAh 1S LiPo with USB-C 2A charging (2.5 hours for full charge)
- Speech audio output with audio jack & haptic vibration alert
- Open Source remote control operating system (FreedomTX, temporary fork of OpenTX)
- Rocker dial and 3 button menu for super simple navigation
- High resolution (128*96) black & white OLED screen w/ backlight
- Digital rocker dial trim
- 100+ model memory with included SD-card
- TBS Cloud compatible
TBS TANGO 2 PRO INCLUDES
- 1 x Tango 2 Pro
- 1 x Velvet Carry Bag with TBS Logo
- 1 x Springs Set ( Default and Lower Tension)
- 2 x Throttle limitation screws (with allen key)
- 1 x Sticker Sheet
- 1 x Tango 2 Neck Strap Mount
- Self-support (FAQ) (https://team-blacksheep.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/folders/4000031773)
- TBS Tango 2 Manual (https://www.team-blacksheep.com/tbs-tango2-manual.pdf )
Tbs Tango 2 Pro
Fantastic service by Next FPV. As a beginner to the hobby the radio is awesome and a fantastic size if you want a portable well built radio.
Well priced, great value!
Excellent! Will do business again, fast and efficient process, quality products at great prices!
TBS TANGO 2 PRO
Currently I'm using my Tango 2 Pro on a simulator to build my FPV flying skills. The controller feels great in the hands, like a gamers controller which I'm use to. I didn't want a traditional bulky RC controller (which haven't changed in design since the 80's or even earlier), only to then have to solder a TBS Crossfire module into it?? Yet to test it out on the field, although I'm confident it will work just fine. If you're going to use TBS Crossfire, buy it.
Great radio and great customer service!
Very happy with the radio! I had some trouble on first receiving it but NextFPV support talked me through everything and got it sorted very quickly.
Must have for quick grab and go fly.
Very nice radio, perfect for a quick grab and go fly session.