Tattu R-Line 850mAh 95C 4S1P Lipo Battery Pack with XT60 plug
What is R-Line? R-Line is a brand new product line specifically designed for professional FPV racing competitions. It's the retail version of the Toppilot batteries. It's also a subsidiary of the Tattu brand. It's a higher capacity, lower internal resistance, and lower landing temperatures. They are remarkably more powerful than other graphene batteries. Generally, R-Line batteries have the same specs as our popular Toppilot batteries. R-Line is currently in version 1.0. In the future, different versions will also be rolled out to meet the needs of different FPV racing competitions
Note: Please do not choose expedited shipping unless you live in greater Sydney as batteries cannot be shipped by Air.
- 14.8V, 95C, 850mAh
- Stable automatic stacking technology.
- The most strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process.
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Minimum Capacity: 850mAh
- Configuration: 4S1P / 14.8V / 4Cells
- Discharge Rate: 95C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 190C
- Net Weight(±20g): 104g
- Dimensions: 61mm Length x 31mm Width x 31.5mm Height
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR-5P
- Discharge Plug: XT60
- Multirotor FPV from size 100 to 180
Lipo Battery Safety
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where the temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.
Tattu R-Line 850mAh 95C 4S1P Lipo Battery Pack with XT30 plug
Great for Ultralight
These little batteries are a great fit for my Ultralight Racer builds. I am getting enough flight time to complete races without issues. I am not feeling any sag and they are charging back up quickly.