TATTU PLUS 10000MAH 22.2V 25C 6S LIPO SMART BATTERY PACKTA-PLUS-25C-10000-6S1P-AS150
Tattu Plus 10000mAh 22.2V 25C 6S1P Lipo Battery Pack is compatible with LiPo balance chargers for DJI S800, S800EVO, Walkera QR X800, FreeFly CineStar 6, FreeFly CineStar 8, Freefly ALTA, etc.
Featuring an amazing battery management system (BMS), which will smartly manage the battery and extend the battery life. It packs a ton of power in a compact form factor, giving you the flight time and power you need on your craft.
Tattu batteries provide high quality, reliable power for your Multirotor or Aircraft.
All Tattu LiPos are packed with vibration-proof & fire-proof material and our luxury battery box ensuring you get your battery in perfect condition. An automatic procedure & Computer system battery cell matching process ensures the batteries stability and quality. Different from the original Gens Ace series, TATTU is specialized for the UAV & UAS market, with their industrial quality (since Gens Ace is based on the Hobby area), their slogan "less is more", "more" means more flight time, more enjoyment, and more satisfaction, and "less" means less weight, simple design. Tattu always develops their products according to these 2 directions giving you a high-quality battery.
- Self-balancing function
- Self-discharge function at High-Temperature storage
- Over-voltage and under-voltage alert function
- Over Temperature and low-temperature alert function
- Cell abnormal alert function
- Self-discharge function at 100%SOC Storage
- Capacity: 10000mAh
- Voltage: 22.2V
- Max Continuous Discharge: 25C
- Max Burst Discharge: 50C
- Weight: 1517g
- Dimensions: 186*70*63 mm
- Balance Plug: Micro USB & JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: AS150+XT150
Lipo Battery Safety
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.
We Also Recommend
BIGDADDYFPV 1050MAH V2 6S 100C LIPO BATTERY PACK
FMR 1050MAH 6S 120C EXTREME LIPO BATTERY PACK