Tattu Plus 1.0 Compact version 16000mAh / 16Ah 12S 15C 44.4V Lipo battery pack with AS150U Plug is suitable for Freefly AltaX, agricultural spraying drone, security mapping, power inspection and other industries. The whole system includes data acquisition, security warning, power calculation, automatic equalization, charging warning, discharge anti-sparking, support charging by charging butler, abnormal state alarm, human-computer interaction, history query, parameter configuration, etc. Also can access the battery pack status and battery pack working history data by CAN/SMBU communication port and host computer software.
NOTE: Please do not choose expedited shipping unless you live in greater Sydney as batteries cannot be shipped by Air.
TATTU PLUS 1.0 COMPACT VERSION 16000MAH 12S 15C 44.4V LIPO BATTERY FEATURE:
- 1. Communication protocol CAN
- 2. Communication protection
- 3. Fuel gauge
- 4. Self-inspection
- 5. Using time log
- 6. Current detection
- 7. Ultra-Low power consumption
- 8. Abormal log
- Minimum Capacity: 16000mAh / 16Ah
- Configuration: 12S1P / 44.4V / 12 Cells
- Discharge Rate: 15C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 30C
- Net Weight(±20g): 4250g
- Dimensions: 217x150x80mm (L x W x H)
- Charge Plug: Micro USB+JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: AS150U
Tattu Plus 1.0 Compact version 16000mAh / 16Ah 12S 15C 44.4V Lipo battery pack with AS150U Plug is suitable for Freefly AltaX, agricultural spraying drone, security mapping, power inspection and other industries.
Lipo Battery Safety
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.