Connect this FC via Bluetooth and fully configure any setting for Betaflight/Emuflight/INAV as you want.
your smartphone out, connect, and download your flight in 20 seconds.
The path to progress has never been easier.
Just plug them all in!
your build in no time. Also comes with 4x LED plugs so you can light up your quad with no headache. Prefer soldering? Just flip the board
and start working on it.
Just take out your phone to configure that X8 monster wirelessly before that challenging commercial shot.
● Power your GPS with a USB cable - no battery needed
● 22mm cutouts for FPV camera in your tight build
● Built-in barometer for accurate height calculation
- Product Name SpeedyBee F7 V3 Flight Controller
- MCU STM32F722
- IMU(Gyro) BMI270
- USB Port Type Type-C
- Barometer BMP280
- OSD Chip AT7456E chip
- BLE Bluetooth Supported. Used for Flight Controller configuration
- Flash FC Firmware Wirelessly Supported. Please enter MENU > FC Firmware Flasher
- Download/Analyze Blackbox Supported.Please enter MENU > Blackbox Analyzer
- DJI Air Unit Connection Way Two ways supported: 6-pin connector or direct soldering.
- Flash(for BlackBox) 500MB
- BetaFlight Camera Control Pad Yes(CC pad on the front side)
- Power Input 3S - 6S Lipo
- 5V Output 10 groups of 5V output, three +5V pads and 1 BZ+ pad( used for Buzzer) on front side, and 6 +5V output included in the connectors on bottom side. The total current load is 2A.
- 9V Output 2 groups of 9V output, one +9V pad on front side and other included in a connector on bottom side. The total current load is 4A.
- 3.3V Output Supported. Designed for 3.3V-input receivers. Up to 500mA current load.
- 4.5V Output Supported. Designed for receiver and GPS module even when the FC is powered through the USB port. Up to 1A current load.
- ESC Signal Pads M1 - M4 on bottom side and M5-M8 on front side.
- UART 5 sets(UART1, UART2, UART3, UART4(For ESC Telemetry), UART6)
- ESC Telemetry UART R4(UART4)
- I2C Supported. SDA & SCL pads on front side. Used for magnetometer, sonar, etc.
- LED Pad Used for WS2812 LED controlled by Betaflight firmware.
- Buzzer BZ+ and BZ- pad used for 5V Buzzer
- BOOT Button Supported.
- [A]. Press and hold BOOT button and power the FC on at the same time will force the FC to enter DFU mode, this is for firmware flashing when the FC gets bricked.
- [B]. When the FC is powered on and in standby mode, the BOOT button can be used to controller the LED strips connected to LED1-LED4 connectors on the bottom side. By default, short-press the BOOT button to cycle the LED displaying mode. Long-press the BOOT button to switch between SpeedyBee-LED mode and BF-LED mode. Under BF-LED mode, all the LED1-LED4 strips will be controlled by Betaflight firmware.
- RSSI Input Supported. Named as RS on the front side.
- SmartPort Use any TX pad of UART for the SmartPort feature.
- Supported Flight Controller Firmware BetaFlight(Default), EMUFlight, INAV
- Firmware Target Name SPEEDYBEEF7V3
- Mounting 30.5 x 30.5mm( 4mm hole diameter)
- Dimension 41(L) x 38(W) x 8.1(H)mm
- Weight 10.7g
Haven't started my build yet, but this stack has it all. NextFPV have been my go-to FPV shop for 10 years now, service and support is always top notch.