Looking to buy a Sequre SQ-D60B Soldering Iron?
The Sequre SQ-D60B is a budget version of the popular premium TS100 made by an alternate company. This is the "B" version which means it has an LED readout for temperature. It is equipped with an SQ-001 soldering iron head and uses TYPE-C power supply. One of the great things about this budget iron is that it can use all the same tips as its premium TS100 brother and uses USB-C to be powered.
These are the latest version from Sequre with upgraded hex tool to make removing the tip screw easier.
SQ-D60B has an automatic sleep shutdown, induction wake-up, and is simple and easy to use. The temperature rises quickly and is adjustable between 100-400 degrees.
PLEASE NOTE: The USB C interface on these irons is not QC2/QC3 compliant and as such you will struggle to get this to work with good power banks if at all.
99% of users will have to use the USB-C to DC jack and power it via XT60 from a 12-24v power supply or 4-6S LIPO
One tip is included with the iron with 3 tip options available - please select desired tip from drop down before adding to cart, you can check tip type from the chart below B2,D24,BC2
View all replacement tips
- Comfortable Round Grip
- USB-C Power Interface (Still needs 12-24V for Operation)
- LED Display
- Auto Sleep & Auto Wake Function
- 100-400 ℃ Temp Range
- The built-in STM32 processor
- Dual temperature sensor
- Motion sensor
- Over-Temp Alarm
- Working Temp: 100-400 ℃
- Display: LED
- Sleep Time: 1-30min Adjustable
- Temperature Compensation: +/- 50℃
- Temperature stability range: ± 5 ℃
- Temp Unit: ℃
- Factory Temp: 300 ℃
- 1 x Sequre SQ-D60B MINI Soldering Iron
- 1 x Conversion Line
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Soldering Iron Stand
- 1 x Hex Key
- 1 x XT60 Power Cable
- 1 x Soldering iron tip (select desired tip from drop down before adding to cart, you can check tip type from the chart below B2,D24,BC2)