Are you looking to buy an iSDT P10 Charger in Australia?
Featuring a high power synchonous dual channel with smart charging, the iSDT P10 is a step forward in the design of lipo chargers. The smart high speed processor delivers parameters individually to each port of the charger.
If you're wanting similar chargers with more wattage and the ability to charger 7 & 8S batteries, check out the P20 or P30!
- Hassle Free with Maximum charging power up to 250W for single port.
- Synchronous Parallel charging.
- Built-in High Speed Processor Synchronous Balance two channel charging.
- Maximum Parallel Charging power up to 400W.
- P10 deliver charging current range from 10A ~ 16A.
- Support USB interface to upgrade firmware
- Connecting the computer through the USB-C interface, upgrade to the latest firmware
- Always maintain the advanced performance and features.
- Adjustable Digital Power Supply
- The CH1 of the charger can become a DC power supply.
- In adjustable digital power supply mode, the Max. power is 120W.
- CC: 0.2~5A
- CV: 5~24V
- Lights off in the dark
- introducing the dark mode.
- scOS 2.0 new dark mode feature,
- Suitable for low light scenario,
- System will adjust the interface in dark tone,
- Reduce light damage to user’s eyes.
- While remaining the iconic and comfortable charging display style.
- Model No: P10
- Input voltage: DC 10~30V
- Output voltage: DC 1~26.4V
- Max. input current: 20A
- Charging current: 0.2~10.0A*2
- Balance current: 0.5A/Cell Max
- Max. charging power: 250W*2
- Abnormal voltage alarm: Support
- Incorrect cell count setting alarm: Support
- Supported Quick-charge: LiFe, LiIon, LiPo, LiHv 1-6S,
- Pb 1-10S; NiMH, Cd 1-16S
- Working temperature: 0~40℃
- Storage temperature: -20℃~60℃
- Dimension: 90.5×90.5x47mm
- Weight: About 250g
- 1 x ISDT P10 Charger
IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE: This charger does not have an AC power supply, so will not plug into the wall. You will need to purchase AC/DC power supply seperately. Can also be used with a lipo, car or truck battery for input power.