- Standard mounting pattern for digital vTx’s (Caddx Vista™)
- 2s-6s HV operation, no need for a 5V supply
- 5.8GHz 10-1500mW Video Transmitter *
- Onboard Ghost Uno Receiver
- Only 10.3g with heatsink, 3.1g without
- Long range AND low latency
- 500Hz updates *
- 2.4GHz LoRa and FLRC Control
- All 48 Standard Channels
- Thermally regulated, Factory calibrated
* 1kHz ready for when OpenTx can supply quality data at this rate
* Available vTx channels and power may vary from region to region to comply with local regulations
EU units limited to 25mW, US units limited to 1000mW
For Alpine Cinematics
When flying between mountain peaks, launching several km from the pilot, flying at >200km/h following aerial acrobats, there are not many systems that are trusted.
ImmersionRC works with some of the best in the business, to provide reliability and performance which is second to none.
Check out this link to learn what happens when high-tech meets world-class extreme sports.
For Bando Basements
Tired of flying through windows on the top floor of your local bando? much more fun to explore the basement instead.
The Ultimate Hybrid has been tested by months by some of the most respected pilots in the hobby, with a wonderful quote from one of them “What Is This Witchcraft…” after flying not only into a forest, but out the other side.
Intelligent Video Tx Control
Intelligent, and direct control of the video transmitter from the Ghost ecosystem. Use either the OLED menus on the Ghost Transmitter module, or the responsive OpenTx tools menu.
Tx remains silent on power-up, shuts down immediately in an (unlikely) failsafe.
Designed to mount seamlessly to any frame designed for Caddx Vista™ systems. The Ultimate Hybrid mounts in seconds to a huge number of commercially available frames.
For traditional frames without support for digital transmitters, a couple of M2 holes in the top plate is all that it takes to securely mount the Hybrid.
As with all Ghost Hybrids, a choice of solder-free connector, or solder pads, to hook it up. Just 4 wires to connect to the flight controller.
- Downlink RF Power: +13dBm
- vTx Transmit Power: +25mW (EU), 1W (USA), 1.5W (Intl)
- Sensitivity: -117dBm in Long Range mode
- Serial Formats: GHST, SBus, SBus-Fast (200k) , SRXL-2 (400k), SBus Inverted
- Firmware: Over-the-air (OTA) upgradable (Rx and VTx)
- Power Supply: 2s-6s HV
- vTx Control: Automatic, via Ghost
- Antenna Connectors: Standard U.FL with Locking Connectors
- Dimensions: 31mm x 30mm x 7mm
- 1x qTee Antenna
- 1x U.FL to SMA
- Wire Harness
- Ghost Users Manual v2.5 (Firmware v184.108.40.206) (23.0 MB)
- Ghost Quick Start Guide (159.5 KB)
- Ghost Users Manual v1.9 (Firmware v220.127.116.11) (18.5 MB)
Wiring diagrams for Ghost/Tramp combinations on commonly used Flight Controllers may be found here
A troubleshooting guide for R/C Control to Flight Controller may be found here.
OPEN SOURCE FIRMWARE
Full GHST (Ghost Protocol) support is present in all recent versions of OpenTx, and EdgeTx on the R/C transmitter side.
For the receiver side, Betaflight 4.3, and all recent versions of iNav, PX4, and most other flight controller platforms already support the protocol.
Release notes for Ghost firmware may be found here.
To use GHST widgets, extract the contents of the Widgets zip file into the ‘Widgets’ folder of the SD Card.