Are you looking to purchase the ImmersionRC Ghost Atto Receiver in Australia? You have come to the right place!
Why buy your ImmersionRC products from NextFPV in Australia?
- FREE standard shipping on all items over $119AUD (Australia Only)
- Economical and fast international shipping options
- The largest range of ImmersionRC drone products and accessories in tthe world (check them out here)
- Australian service centre
- Email or Chat Live, we are here to help!
Size matters. The Ghost Átto receiver weighs in at about 0.6g, and is only 14.8 x 11.5mm, a 15% smaller footprint than its closest competitor.
Most standard protocols are supported, including PWM, SBus, Fast SBus (200k), SRXL-2 (400k) and an inverted SBus (or rather an inverted-inverted SBus) to increase flexibility with F4 FCs.
Deja-Vu binding ensures that receivers already ‘known’ by a Ghost transmitter (through a previous bind operation) no longer require a button press to bind them. This also goes for new receivers, which will bind for the first time without the need for the button (all of this because we can’t stand tearing models open to find that buried bind button).
Editor’s Note: Should we mention that the Átto is the ‘Big’receiver?… more on that later.
- 2.4GHz ISM Band
- ‘JR’ Compatible Transmitter with Diversity Transmission
- One Of The Smallest Receivers On the Market
- Chirp Spread Spectrum, with Adaptive FHSS
- Crazy Race Performance, 222.22Hz updates
- ~4ms End to End Latency, with OpenTx Integration
- More range than most pilots will ever need
- Downlink RF Power: +13dBm
- Sensitivity: -117dBm in Long Range mode
- Serial Formats: SBus, SBus-Fast (200k) , SRXL-2 (400k), GHST, SBus Inverted
- Firmware: Over-the-air (OTA) upgradable
- Power Supply: 5V recommended, as low as 3.3V tolerated
- vTx Control: Tramp control from ‘T’ pin on Rx, regardless of selected serial format
- Dimensions: 14.8mm x 11.5mm, 0.6g (w/o antenna)
- Rx Noise Floor Analysis: Auto on power-up, or on demand from the Tx
Orqa Goggle Integration
That space on the FPV.Connect board… yeah, that is for a Ghost receiver, the Átto.
Ghost transmitters and receivers can form a network, without the need to use bluetooth or wifi, and communicate between themselves without sacrificing critical control performance.
Clear channel scan with automatic channel assignment, auto-start DVR recording when throttle stick is raised, and a bunch of other cool features planned for 2020.
Proton Packs for Days
Simple PCBs designed to dramatically simplify wiring, mounting, and cooling of Tramp Nano + Ghost combinations.
36x36 single-sided, 20x20 double sided, 20x20 single sided, ‘Toothpick style’, and a special version designed for the Five33 Tiny Trainer.
qTee, a.k.a ‘Cutie’ antennas are center-fed dipoles, with integral balun to ensure no cable radiation, and without unexpected nulls in the radiation pattern.
Tip to Tip length of just 60mm, easy to install in anything from a Whoop™ to an X-Class quad
ImmersionRC is open to discuss with manufacturers who wish to embed Ghost into other systems (Hobby, Industrial, Law Enforcement, etc.). An embedded Ghost 2.4GHz Rx occupies approx. 10mm x 10mm of PCB space.
For use on sub-GHz bands, the ‘Red Ghost’ product line can be custom ordered for use on licensed bands from 140MHz to 1GHz.
GPS + Noise
Another advantage of running 2.4GHz instead of the more traditional sub-GHz frequencies for long range is that 2.4GHz has no harmonics that can desensitize GPS receivers (which are in the 1.5GHz band), so GPS position fixes become more precise.
In addition, Drone/Quad/UAV electrical noise due to fast switching signals is broadband, and also sub-GHz (typically sub-500MHz), and doesn’t desensitize the 2.4GHz Ghost receiver.
- 1 x Atto Receiver
- 1 x qTee Antenna w/85mm cable
- Silicone Cables
- Heat Shrink