FrSky XJT 16ch Radio Transmitter Module - JR/Graupner Type03030401
The XJT telemetry transmitter module is compatible with the JR style modules.
The latest upgrade to the FrSky Telemetry Radio System now features up to 16 channels and the new Smart Port for duplex communications with X series receivers. (Only certain transmitters are capable of sending 16 channels to the XJT.)
The module is compatible with both the V8, D, LR and X Series (telemetry) receivers from FrSky.
Add the XJT to the back of your FrSky Taranis transmitter for 32 channel in total!
- Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology (ACCST SYSTEM) achieves highly reliable link in interference rich environments.
- Smart Port - Full Duplex communication
- Easy to bind and instant link-up
- Excellent reboot times
- All channels failsafe
- Quick response
- Very smooth servo movement
- Alarm on events of receiver (low battery voltages, poor reception, etc.)
- Error-free link, by using 48bits CRC algorithm
- Firmware upgradable
- V8 Series: (Non-Telemetry receivers)
- V8FR-II, V8R7-II, V8R4-II, VD5M
- D Series: (Telemetry receivers)
- D8R, D8R-II, D8R-II Plus, D8RSP, D8R-XP, D6FR, D4FR, D4R-II, etc.
- X Series: (Telemetry receivers)
- X8R, X6R, X4R, etc.
- LR Series: (Long Range receivers)
Compatible with the following transmitters:
JR: 347, 388, 783, U8, PCM10, PCM10S, PCM10SX, PCM10IIS, 8103, J9303, MX-22, MX-24S, PX, 9XII, Eurgle 9X, Turnigy 9X, FrSKY Taranis X9D, X9D+, Horus X12, FLYSKY / Dark Knight / Nirvana NV14 and more.
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.0V-15.0V
- Operating Current: 140mA (@6V), 80mA (@12V)
- Output Power: ≤ 100mW
We Also Recommend
FrSky Taranis X-Lite COMBO with T-style Antenna and BRACE Lite & Long+Short Gimbal Stick Ends
FrSky Taranis X-Lite Pro 24CH Radio with new RF Module installed ACCESS Protocol and PARA Wireless Training System
FRSKY TARANIS Q X7 ACCESS DIGITAL TELEMETRY 24CH RADIO SYSTEM 2.4GHZ