The X7 ACCESS features 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency thanks to its high-speed module digital interface. As with the rest of the ACCESS transmitters, it provides a secure and reliable link, along with wireless firmware updating making it fully compatible with our newest line of OTA receivers. The battery compartment now uses 2 x 18650 Li-Ion batteries and can be balance charged via the Mini USB interface.
Note: Please be aware of ACCESS protocol's new features, benefits, and requirements. You can learn all about it on FrSky's official ACCESS page.
Flying D8 Receivers?
Pair the FrSky XJT 16ch Radio Transmitter Module with ACCESS Radios like this one in order to fly quads with D8 receivers, common in many micro quads.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Open-source operating system
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- High-speed module digital interface
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Supports wired training function
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Easily accessible battery compartment
- (*Batteries not included, compatible with replaceable 18650 Li-ion batteries)
- Dimension: 202.2mm*189.4mm*96mm
- Weight: 613g (without battery)
- Number of channels: 16 (ACCST D16) / 24 (ACCESS) channels
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.5V~8.4V
- Operating Current: 160mA@7.2V typical
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~60℃ (14℉~140℉)
- Backlight LCD resolution: 128*64
- Smart Port, Micro SD card slot, Mini USB Port and DSC Port
- Taranis Q X7-EU version is only compatible with X/LR series receivers EU version. - this listing is for NON-EU which is the standard used in Australia.
1 x FrSKY Q X7 Access Radio Transmitter
- Available in Snowy White or Piano Black (select from the drop-down before adding to cart)
- Micro SD-Card not included
- Batteries not included
- Both gimbals are center stick