The FrSky RX8R Pro is an upgraded version of X8R receiver, it has all the same features including redundancy. The new 'Pro' version has higher precision and lower latency. Its deviation of PWM is reduced to 0.5us, and the delay of PWM output is 9ms less than that of the X8R in high-speed mode. Another feature that is new with the RX8R Pro is the reduction of interference caused by the ignition process.
- Dimension: 46.3mm*26.6mm*14.2mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 14.8g
- Numbers of Channels: 16CH(1～8CH PWM or 9~16CH PWM from conventional channel outputs, 1~16CH from SBUS port)
- With RSSI Output on Board: Analog DC 0~3.3V
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V~10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: full range (>1.5km)
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Servo Frame Rate: 9ms (HS— High-Speed Mode)/18ms (FS—Normal Speed Mode)
- Compatibility: FrSky transmitters/transmitter modules in D8/D16 mode
- Strong anti-interference performance in the ignition process
- Higher precision of PWM
- Lower latency on the PWM output
- Support redundancy function
- Smart Port enabled and support telemetry data transmission
- The Redundancy Function
- For the master and slave receivers, when the master receiver goes into failsafe, the output signal from the slave receiver will be used until the master receiver works again.
Note that this receiver will be flashed with V2.1 firmware. which is not compatible with Frsky radios that are not the 2019 ACCESS versions.
To use radios that are previous versions you will need to downgrade the firmware.
Video showing how to flash it.
Note: When both the master and slave receivers go into failsafe, the failsafe signal from the master receiver will be output; The slave receiver should be in no telemetry mode.
- 1x RX8R Pro Receiver
Works perfect. No problem