The Tandem dual-band receivers are unlike any other FrSky 2.4Ghz or 900Mhz receivers, they work simultaneously at both 2.4Ghz and 900Mhz frequencies. That means Tandem receivers provide not only the low latency signal and long-range control but also benefit from the enhanced level of high reliability and anti-interference performance.
The Tandem series receivers adopt a dual-band antenna design (2.4GHz & 900MHz) that provides multi-directional wide coverage for the remote signal. The telemetry data (Power & Signal related) can be recorded using the built-in black box module within the Tandem receiver, useful for capturing data from any unusual status during the flight.
TD R6 receiver offers 6 PWM channel outputs and is bundled in a compact lightweight design, the receiver also provides two 3-pin ports accordingly for SBUS Out and FBUS/S.Port. By setting the S.Port to the FBUS protocol, the TD receivers can open up the possibility of seamlessly pairing with multiple telemetry devices (Neuron ESC, Advance Sensors, etc.) as well as simplifying the build setup.
- Simultaneous working 2.4G&900M dual-band TD mode
- Dual-band antenna design for multi-directional coverage
- Compact lightweight design
- Black Box function
- 4ms race mode with telemetry
- Long control range (up to 50KM – 100KM)
- Over-The-Air (OTA) FW update
- 6 PWM channel ports
- FBUS / S.Port
- SBUS Out (Supports 16CH / 24CH mode)
- Frequency: 2.4GHz & 900MHz
- Dimension: 47.5*20.4*10.9mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 11.5g
- Operating Voltage: 3.5-10V(recommend 3.7-8.4V)
- Operating Current: ≤110mA@5V
- Compatibility: TANDEM series radio & RF module in TD mode.
- 2.4G/900M antenna connector: IPEX1