The Mini/Full Toothless 2 Starlight 1200TVL FPV Camera is another excellent full-weather camera by Foxeer. It features switchable freestyle FOV & Fixed Wing FOV, super low light performance, and a 1/2" sensor that captures more light and results in better image quality.
The Toothless 2 now also supports switchable FOV options! Change between wide and narrow FOV settings all from one camera!
Supports OSD & menu remote control with Foxeer F405 AIO & F722 Dual FC.
Also offered in Micro and Nano sizes.
Available in black.
- Switchable freestyle FOV & fixed-wing FOV settings
- Super low light lux
- Full weather camera
- 1/2" sensor size
- Supports OSD control from remote control or FC.
- Sensor Type: Sony 1/2" CMOS Sensor
- Scale: 4:3/16:9 Switchable
- Tv System: PAL/NTSC Switchable
- Resolution: 1200TVL
- 4:3 WIDE FOV-H: 145° FOV-D:180°
- 4:3 NARROW FOV-H: 125° FOV-D:160°
- 16:9 FOV-H: 145° FOV-D:165°
- Shutter Speed: PAL 1/25~1/10000 sec; NTSC 1/30~1/10000 sec
- Video Output: CVBS Analog Signal
- Minimum Illumination: 0.0001Lux
- White Balance: Auto
- DNR: 3DNR
- WDR: 100dB
- DAY/NIGHT: EXT/Auto/Color/B&W
- Flight OSD: Voltage/Cam Title/Time
- Input Voltage: 3.8V~16V
- Language: ENGLISH /中文/ PYCCKNN / ESPANOL / ITALIANO /FRANCAIS/POLSKIM/ PORTUGUES / 日本语 / EAAHNIKA
- Working Temperature: -10°~50°C RH90% MAX
- Working Humidity: 20~80%
- Storage Temperature: -20°~70°C
- Consumption: 80mA±15% @ DC12V 170mA±15% @ DC5V
- Dimension: 22*22mm; 28*22(Add Bracket)
- Weight: 9.7g(Exclude cable)
NextFPV killing it again!
Awesome camera & awesome service. Made it to me on the mid-north coast of NSW within 5working days on standard postal delivery AND all inane noobulant questions answered promptly & without hesitation NOR ridicule- a Phar cry Phrom another retailer closer to home that I could mention! Thank you NextFPV for doing business as it should be done- upfront & honest.