Produced by Gens Ace, the FMR range of batteries are the highest discharge performance currently available, using the best quality materials and strict QC control.
Our team pilots all had input into the design of the battery and came up with the following tweaks.
- Shortened power cable & balance lead connector to reduce weight, excess cabling and reduce the possibility of prop strike
- Removal of balance lead protector though it is still included with the battery if the pilot wants to have it fitted
- Centre tap power cable and balance lead connector to allow for easier fitment to your race quad in particular X style frames
- Shield on top, bottom and end of battery to protect battery in crashes and from prop strike
NOTE: Please do not choose expedited shipping unless you live in greater Sydney as batteries cannot be shipped by Air.
- Stable automatic stacking technology.
- Protective Plating
- Strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process.
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Shortened power & balance leads to reduce the incidence of prop strike and weight
- Capacity (mAh): 1300
- Voltage (V): 22.8
- Discharge Rate (C): 120
- Configuration: 6S1P
- Net Weight (±20g): 212
- Length (±5mm): 78
- Width (±2mm): 39
- Height (±2mm): 39
- Connector Type: XT 60
- Wire Gauge: AWG14
- Balance Connector Type: JST, XHR,
Lipo Battery Safety
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.