ImmersionRC PowerPlay – FPV DVR
h264 Encoding, 60fps, High Data Rate
A DVR Created Purely for FPV
The internal DVR on FatShark Dominator Goggles is ‘ok’, but it doesn’t come close to the quality that PAL/NTSC can offer.
Instead of the MJPEG compression used in the Dominator, the PowerPlay uses x264 (AVC) compression, with a much higher bit-rate.
The 30fps frame rate of the Dominator is also doubled to 60fps, which is essential for capturing fluid race footage.
The Power Part…
PowerPlay’s Power section is a pair of two 18500 Li-ion cells (not Included), that can power a Dominator HDO + rapidFIRE + DVR for up to 3 hours *.
To recharge, either use the built-in USB-C port for up to 1.5A charging, or simply pop out the cells, and replace with a freshly charged set.
*3 hours with 2040mAh cells, not shipped with the product
Show off your Micro/Whoop footage
Quads which are extremely lightweight do not want the extra weight burden of an HD camera system. High quality SD recordings of these amazing indoor flights are therefore of interest.
PowerPlay delivers this quality.
- Powers FatShark Goggles (with power switch)
- h264 Recording, at up to 60fps
- Built-in 6cm LCD display, showing recording + playback
- USB-C Charging
- Accessories for Head, or Pocket Mounting
- Power: 2x 18500 Li-ion cells (without protection circuits)
- Power Switch: Yes… powers both the DVR, and the Goggles
- Video File Format: h264 (AVC)
- Video File Resolution: 720×576 (PAL), 720×480 (NTSC)
- Video Data Rate: ~15Mbps (PAL), ~8Mbps (NTSC)
- Black Flashy: None
- 1x PowerPlay DVR
- 1x Head Strap Clip
- 1x Over-head Strap
- 1x Replacement fan cover mounting kit w/Strap clip
- 1x Short DC/AV ‘Y’ cable for head-mounting use (incl. Fan Power)
- 1x Long DC/AV ‘Y’ cable for pocket use (incl. Fan Power)
Please note: Batteries not included - uses 18500 cells available here