Tiny Trainer V2
Everything about the V1, just better.
The biggest complaints over the 2 years Tiny Trainers have been flying around the world are
- “I hate when I break the base plate in a hard crash. I have to swap over my entire build to a new plate, ending my day of flying.”
- ” I can’t stand that I have to unscrew 4 screws AND cut 4 Zip ties just to open up the body of the drone”
- “I’m tired of messing with TPU camera mounts, my printer never works, and I hate buying prints”
- “I prefer mounting batteries with a battery strap, my other micros even let me use rubber bands!”
Tiny Trainer V2 comes standard with 3mm thick, ONE screw arm removal. Not only that, it uses steel M3 screws, so you never have to worry about stripping a screw when tightening your arms. Break an arm in the field? Take off your motor, pull the arm screw and bolt your new one on. You’re back in the air within 5 minutes.
Quick Fix Canopy Design
Taking the canopy off the Tiny Trainer V1 got old fast, now its as simple as loosening 2 screws. Once the back 2 screws are loosened (not removed) the entire body of the Tiny Trainer V2 unfolds, giving you access to 100 percent of the internals of the drone. You’re ready to go fly, pull the hood back down, tighten up your screws, and rip! This drone is easier to work on than ever.
Integrated Injection Molded Camera Mount
No more dealing with 3D printed camera mounts, The Tiny Trainer V2 integrates a beautiful nano cam mount into the front of the Canopy. 2 mounting points available allowing a 30-60 degree mount and 5-25 degree mount! All while being fully integrated in the injection Molded Canopy.
Customizable Battery Solution
Armandos design allows for the use of the battery tray V2 (recommended for 550 mah 3s), Micro battery strap, and even rubber bands. You can use nearly ANY battery on a Tiny Trainer V2.
- The frame supports 16 x 16 stacks and 25 mm toothpick AIO boards
- Supports both 9mm and 12mm mounting pattern motors.
- Developed for Evan “HeadsUp” Turner
- 2mm Carbon Frame
- Full frame kit including hardware
- 1 Tiny Trainer V2 carbon and hardware
- 1 Tiny Trainer V2 canopy
- Does not include TPU battery tray which is available here:
Option#1: Xnova 1404 FPV Racing Series (T Style) (make sure to select 4700KV)
Option#2: TINYTURNERS 1404 4533KV
Option #1: IRC Nano Tramp
Option #2: Unify nano vtx (Linear antenna included)
Option #3 Foxeer Reaper Nano 5.8G 40CH 350mW VTx
Option #1 FOXEER NANO PREDATOR 5
Option #2 Runcam Racer Nano 2 V2
FC and ESC:
Tattu R-LINE 550mah 95C
- TATTU R-LINE 550MAH 95C 3S1P LIPO BATTERY PACK WITH XT30 PLUG (LONG VERSION)
- IRC Ghost Receiver Zepto or Atto
- TBS Crossfire Nano with Mini Immortal T
- IRC Tiny Trainer 25x25 Proton Pack (sick mount for IRC ghost and tramp)
STL Files available here: https://www.printables.com/model/368444-five33-tinytrainerv2-tpu-parts