This is V2 New Version with adding real BT2.0 connectors.
ViFly’s new 1S whoop battery charger supports both PH2.0 and BT2.0 to keep you in the air no matter which connectors you have.
Storage Charger and Discharger with OLED screen
VIFLY WhoopStor is the first 1S whoop battery charger with storage. Besides charging the battery at full voltage, it can use the charger or discharger automatically to keep your battery in storage voltage. The charging status is displayed clearly on the OLED screen such as battery voltage, charging current, etc.
6 Individual Ports, PH2.0 and BT2.0 Compatible
VIFLY WhoopStor can charge 6 batteries at the same time. These are 6 individual charging channels, not charging in parallel, but individually, you don’t have to worry about making sure the batteries are all the same voltage and the same size. It is compatible with both PH 2.0 and BT 2.0 connectors and you can mix charge BT2.0 and PH2.0 battery at the same time.
Type-C, XT60 and DC Input
VIFLY WhoopStor supports Type-C, XT60 and DC power. Type-C uses PD and QC protocol which supports fast charging at 9V and 12V, but it does not support regular 5V USB charge.
Regular and HV Battery Supported
VIFLY WhoopStor 1S charger supports both regular battery at 4.2V and high voltage battery at 4.35V. You can switch it easily with the button.
Heat Sink around the Unit
The large heat sink below the circuit board would effectively dissipate the heat to keep the unit from overheating when charging or discharging.
- Input connector: XT60, DC(5.5*2.1mm), USB-C(PD3.0, QC2.0, BC1.2）
- Input voltage range: 7V-21V (XT60 2S-5S Battery, DC), 9V / 12V (USB-C）
- Max input power: 30W
- Max charging current: 0.9A/port
- Battery Connection: PH2.0 & BT2.0
- Battery type: LiHV 4.35V (±0.05V) / LiPO 4.2V(±0.05V)
- Storage voltage: 3.85V(±0.05V)
- Max discharge power: 1W/port
- Dimensions: 101x49x22mm
- 1*6 Ports 1S LiPo/LiHV 6 Channel DC/USB-C Battery Charger and Discharger