More gain and more convenience! This is the adaptation of the all mighty X²-AIR into a slick low profile face mount for the DJI goggles . Simply peel the included adhesive, stick them on and throw your goggles in your bag ready for a day of flying. Improved 13dBic gain and massive combined beam width of 180deg, yield an amazing flight experience in the toughest conditions. Fill the remaining ports with a pair of singularity stubby and performances never been so convenient!
Dual elements array provide 13Dbi circular polarized beam of 75deg
By combining the two elements onto a single feed, the gain is boosted and horizontal coverage is widened by compromising the vertical coverage which isn’t used much in FPV.
Low profile design, only 15mm thick.
Most compact antennas of this gain level at only 15mm thickness, letting you leave them on at all the time without fear of breaking them. The included double-sided foam tape give a solid bound to your goggles’s face plate and install in minutes.
Custom made RP-SMA connectors, fit the DJI FPV goggles perfectly.
As with all other components of X²-AIR antennas, the custom RP-SMA connector is made to the highest standards to fit your goggles perfectly and make sure every bit of RF power is transferred from the X²-AIR. A knurled finish provide easy tightening and a quality look exclusive to TrueRC.
Pair them with our ever popular singularity stubby.
Add a pair of singularity stubby antennas for the ultimate in performances and convenience!
- Circularly Polarized
- Sector type beam shape (widest on horizontal)
- Mount direct on DJI faceplate with included adhesive backing
- Compact low-profile design on your goggles, easy to store and transport
- High 13 dBic for unsurpassed long range and signal penetration
- Large SWR and axial ratio bandwidth, work even out of the 5.8GHz band
- Super wide 150 degree beam for each antenna combining to 180deg beam width
- Custom knurled RP-SMA connectors
- Highly compact included stubby antennas for combined directional and omnidirectional coverage
- Bandwidth: 5.1GHz-7.0GHz
- Gain: 13 dBic
- Polarization: LHCP or RHCP
- Beam-width Horizontal*: 150deg
- Beam-width Vertical*: 62deg
- Hor. beam @-3dB**: 75deg.
- Vert. beam @-3dB**: 34deg.
- Connector: Custom knurled RP-SMA
- Dimension: 72mm x 34mm x 15mm
- Weight: 20g each
- Include adhesive mount for installation onto DJI FPV goggles.
*Coverage of individual antenna where reception is at least equivalent to an omni.
**Coverage of individual antenna where at least 70% of the max range is obtained.
- Two X²-air MKII antennas (one for each side).