Configure your FC and ESC via Bluetooth With SpeedyBee app, turn your phone into an all-in-one FC configurator and tune your quad anytime, anywhere.
Experience wireless, fully configurable ESC experience with SpeedyBee app.
Forgot your LiPo checker?
Just look at the FC! Built with a 4-level LED battery indicator, now you can fly anywhere worry-free - even without your lipo checker!
Take your smartphone out, and configure your motor direction wirelessly with the latest SpeedyBee app.
* LED strips could be purchased here
**Or long press the boot button to switch to Betaflight LED mode
● SD Card slot can support up to 4GB Blackbox data*
● Dedicated DJI Air Unit connector for a quick digital build
● 9V 2A + 5V 2A individual BECs
● 4 x UARTs for your receiver + VTX + camera + GPS.
● Power your GPS with a USB cable - no battery needed. No extra heat, no worries.
● 22mm cutouts for FPV camera in your tight build
(recommended) filesystems. So, you could use any SD card less than 32GB, but the Betaflight can only recognize 4GB maximum.
We suggest you use this 3rd party formatting tool and choose 'Overwrite format' then format your card. Also check out here for
the recommended SD cards or buy the tested cards from our store.
- Product Name SpeedyBee F405 V3 30x30 Flight Controller
- MCU STM32F405
- IMU(Gyro) BMI270
- USB Port Type Type-C
- Barometer Built-in
- OSD Chip AT7456E chip
- BLE Bluetooth Supported. Used for Flight Controller configuration
- DJI Air Unit Connection Way Two ways supported: 6-pin connector or direct soldering.
- Blackbox MicroSD Card Slot Supported. Please use ≤4GB SDSC/SDHC microSD card and should be formatted to FAT16/FAT32 format. Don't use SDXC cards. Note: Betaflight can only recognize 4GB max.
- BetaFlight Camera Control Pad Yes(CC pad on the front side)
- Current Sensor Input Supported. For SpeedyBee BLS 50A ESC, please set scale = 386 and Offset = 0.
- Power Input 3S - 6S Lipo(Through G, BAT pins/pads from the 8-pin connector or 8-pads on the bottom side)
- 5V Output 9 groups of 5V output, four +5V pads and 1 BZ+ pad( used for Buzzer) on front side, and 4x LED 5V pads. The total current load is 2A.
- 9V Output 2 groups of 9V output, one +9V pad on front side and other included in a connector on bottom side. The total current load is 2A.
- 3.3V Output Supported. Designed for 3.3V-input receivers. Up to 500mA current load.
- 4.5V Output Supported. Designed for receiver and GPS module even when the FC is powered through the USB port. Up to 1A current load.
- ESC Signal M1 - M4 on bottom side and M5-M8 on front side.
- UART 5 sets(UART1, UART2, UART3, UART4(For ESC Telemetry), UART6)
- ESC Telemetry UART R4(UART4)
- I2C Supported. SDA & SCL pads on front side. Used for magnetometer, sonar, etc.
- Traditional Betaflight LED Pad Supported. 5V, G and LED pads on bottom of the front side. Used for WS2812 LED controlled by Betaflight firmware.
- Buzzer BZ+ and BZ- pad used for 5V Buzzer
- BOOT Button Supported.
- [A]. Press and hold BOOT button and power the FC on at the same time will force the FC to enter DFU mode, this is for firmware flashing when the FC gets bricked.
- [B]. When the FC is powered on and in standby mode, the BOOT button can be used to controller the LED strips connected to LED1-LED4 connectors on the bottom side. By default, short-press the BOOT button to cycle the LED displaying mode. Long-press the BOOT button to switch between SpeedyBee-LED mode and BF-LED mode. Under BF-LED mode, all the LED1-LED4 strips will be controlled by Betaflight firmware.
- RSSI Input Supported. Named as RS on the front side.
- SmartPort Use any TX pad of UART for the SmartPort feature.
- Supported Flight Controller Firmware BetaFlight(Default), EMUFlight, INAV
- Firmware Target Name SPEEDYBEEF405V3
- Mounting 30.5 x 30.5mm( 4mm hole diameter)
- Dimension 41.6(L) x 39.4(W) x 7.8(H)mm
- Weight 9.6g