We can also do this combo with any of the Radiomaster TX16 range.
Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
These combos all come with the radio, internal module, SD card and crossfire Tx updated to the latest version available at the time of setup.
TX16S BASIC SPECIFICATIONS
- Size: 286.9*128.9*183.8mm
- Weight: 750g (without battery) / 820g (with 2 x 18650 batteries installed)
- Voltage: DC7-8.4V
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (tray supplied) or 2S lipo (batteries not included)
- Current: 350mah (NO CRSF)
- Channel: 16ch
- External Micro SD slot: Card Included
- 2 x External UART Expansion Ports
- Touch Panel installed (Requires OpenTX/EdgeTX 2.4 Update)
- STM32F429BIT6 MCU
- Industrial grade 4.3 inch IPS 480*272 Screen with touch
- Compatible with OpenTX
- Wheel menu button
- Full Size HALL sensor gimbals with CNC Aluminum Facia
- Internal Multi-protocol 4-in--1 (4 Chip) RF System
- Native Full Speed TBS Crossfire support (400K)
- Supports Telemetry (Protocol and Receiver dependent)
- Memory 16M (can be expanded by Micro SD card)
- Voice function
- Vibration reminder function
- Improved JR module slot
- 6-Flight Mode Buttons (Pixhawk, custom functions and more!)
- Three-color LED status display
- USB-C Charging port
- USB-C Simulator and PC connection port.
- External UART ports to expand the capabilities of your radio.
- 1 x RadioMaster TX16S OpenTX Multi-Protocol Radio w/Hall Gimbals (mode 2)
- 1 x Radiomaster 5000mAh 2S LI-Ion battery.
- 1 x TBS Crossfire Micro TX V2
- 3 x TBS Crossfire Nano RX
- 3 x TBS Crossfire Micro Receiver Antenna
- 3 x TBS Crossfire Immortal T V2 Antenna
- 3 x Cables and Shrink Tubes set