As racers we are all striving shaving grams from our builds, With this 20x20 ESC from Aikon you will be able to shave some grams without worrying about reliability.
The Aikon AK32 4-in-1 35A 6S is a new generation ESC that uses a variety of bleeding edge technologies in hardware and firmware.
What makes the AK32 worth your investment?
- BLHeli_32 code base
- Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
- Analog Voltage/Current sensing
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- One current sensor to measure the total amp draw and telemetry functions.
- ESC Telemetry (Voltage and RPMs and current)
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
- Programmable sine modulation mode
- Programmable soft bidirectional mode
- Programmable autonomous periodic (every 32ms) telemetry mode
- Hardware noise filter on the signal input
- Battery 2-6s
- Constant Current 35A
- Burst Current 45A
- Mount Hole 20*20mm
- Firmware BLHeli32
- MCU STM32PINF0
- Bootloader Yes
- Weight (with wire) 10g
- Signal wire length 100mm
- Battery wire length 100mm