ORQA FPV.ONE OLED FPV GOGGLESORQFPVONEBK
The ORQA FPV.One OLED FPV Goggles. Superbly engineered optics set a new benchmark for immersive FPV experience.
The ORQA goggles feature a large 1280x960 OLED screen for incredible color, clarity, and picture. It has a large FOV of 44 degrees giving you an immersive FPV experience, and a wide IPD range (56-74 mm) to ensure a good fit for all faces. The high-quality optics provide a clear and sharp picture from edge to edge; no edge blur.
The ORQA FPV.One goggle is packed with features like support for 16:9 and 4:3 display output, power button, built-in de-fogging fan and so much more.
Advanced Tracking Systems
Preserve your displays and save battery power with a built-in auto-standby feature. Best antenna performance is guaranteed with our Head Tilt Alarm, notifying you when the angle of the goggles moves out of optimal alignment with your quad.
No Light Leak
Designed for pilots from pilots. Best in class ergonomics means these goggles will finally fit your face the way you wished all goggles did.
Designed And Manufactured In Europe
Every unit is hand-assembled and QC'd by our team of engineers and technicians. Orqa is proudly designed and made in Croatia, Europe.
Choose Your Receiver
The standard high-power receiver bay on FPV.One accepts all common receivers such as RapidFire, Fusion, Foxeer, and more. (we recommend RapidFire for pure awesomeness)
Note: Receiver module is not included.
Three Colors To Choose From
FPV.One is now available in three different colors to customize your look. Go classic with the original black color, or choose one of the new options - gray or blue.
FPV.Connect Module (sold separately)
Use your FPV.One Goggle how you want, share footage to social media from your goggles, update firmware wirelessly, access DVR from your mobile device, and many more features currently in development.
PRESCRIPTION LENSES (Not included)
RHO-Lens - the first company in the world to offer prescription lenses for Orqa FPV.One!
With more than 2000 sales per year, RHO-Lens is leading in customized FPV lenses. The return rate of 0.4%. 5.0-star rating on Facebook.
RHO-Lens was the first and is still the best at giving you perfect vision.
Sharpen your vision – and freak out!
> Click here to learn more about Orvel Lenses
USE CODE RN202010 AT CHECKOUT FOR 10% DISCOUNT!
- Color Option Black / Blue / Gray
- Viewing angle 44° or 30°
- Screen resolution 1280 x 960 pixels
- Aspect ratio 4:3 native, 16:9 (720p)
- Power supply 6-10VDC (2S LiPo Battery)
- Power consumption 4.2W max.
- Integrated Head Tracker Output 3.5mm jack
- Headphones audio out 3.5mm jack
- Composite Video input 3.5mm jack
- HDMI video input micro HDMI
- Battery connector 2.1 x 5.5mm barrel connector
- IPD Range 56 - 74 mm
- Integrated defogging fan +
- Integrated DVR 1280x960 25-60 fps, H.264, 18mbps .mp4
- Wide head strap 35mm
- Standard receiver bay High power
- Secondary bay for additional modules 5V, SPI, I2C
- Weight (without battery) 210 grams
- Dimensions 177 x 99 x 72 mm
- 1 x ORQA FPV.One OLED FPV Goggle
- 1 x Hard Carrying Case
- FPV Antennas not included.
- FPV Connect Module not included.
- Receiver Module not included
- Battery not included
Made and designed in Europe!
Warning: Exposing the lens to direct sunlight will result in LCD damage. Do not store or set in an area where the sun can damage the goggles.
We Also Recommend
Xnova Motor 2207 Hypersonic Multi Rotor Racing Motors