Nextflex 3D TPU filament is featured by its high strength and flexibility, a hybrid of plastic and rubber. It is of the same factory as sainsmart and is the same apart from the packaging. It's from the same OEM manufacturer.
95A TPU has high abrasion resistance and low compression compared to rubber parts, especially at higher infill. Most of our drone parts are made of TPU as the flexibility allows for more bounce back in a crash and less of a chance of the print completely smashing.
In comparison with most common filaments like PLA and ABS, TPU must be run much slower.
- Material: Rep-Flex TPU - Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant
- Shore Hardness: 95A
- Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lb) Spool Weight Total, Net Weight 0.8 KG
- Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Roundness: 1.75mm (+/- 0.03mm)
- Recommended extruder temperature:195 - 230°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 40 - 60°C
TPU PRINTING TIPS
- Recommended for printers with direct drive extruder, 0.4~0.8mm Nozzles - We are going be honest with you, if you have Bowden, we don't suggest to try printing TPU. It will just cause headaches and you'll want to throw your printer out the window.
- TPU is extremely hygroscopic (absorbs moisture from the air). Even if the roll is brand new it will have moisture in it and won't print well. We recommend that all spools be dried before printing as it will greatly improve print quality. If you are getting poor print results the most likely cause is that the roll has absorbed moisture. Drying should be done at 50 degC for 4 hours at least for best results. We put all our new rolls in for 48 hours before printing.
- With that in mind, you will want to try some different settings to your normal PLA or other materials.
- Print slow 15-30 mm/s Printing speed
- First layer settings. (Height 100% Width 150% speed 50% e.g.)
- Retraction disabled. This would reduce messy, stringing or oozing printing result.
- Increase Multiplier(Optional). set to 1.1 would help the filament bond well.
- fan on after layer.
- GoPro Mounts
- FPV Cam Mounts
- SMA Antenna Mounts
- Arm Protectors
- Turtle Mode Fins
- DJI Air Unit/ Caddx Vista Mounts
- 1 x Nextflex TPU 1.75mm 0,8kg 3D Printer Filament
Buy in bulk and save!
|Buy 5||5% Off||BULK5|
|Buy 10||8% Off||BULK10|
|Buy 20||10% Off||BULK20|
|Buy 40||12% Off||BULK40|
Want something printed? Shoot us an email and we'll do a great price for you.
Best TPU in Aus
I used a food dehydrator to dry it and it printed perfectly. Just as easy as printing PLA.
Took a little experimentation to dial in the settings, but once dialled in, it prints beautifully.
The filament is very good, prints exactly the same as Sainsmart TPU
Very nice TPU to print with
This TPU prints very well with minimal stringing after an hour in the oven on 65 degrees. Would buy again
best tpu ive tried so far
loved this tpu and think is the best tpu avalible in australia did a video review with samples- https://youtu.be/n6VygMw4sAA can recomend