Looking to buy a MATEK GNSS & COMPASS M9N-5883 in Australia? You've come to the right place. Any questions? please live chat us, we're here to help!
M9N-5883 uses multi-constellation GNSS powered by u-blox NEO-M9N , NEO-M9N is a concurrent GNSS receiver which can receive and track multiple GNSS systems. Owing to the multi-band RF front-end architecture all four major GNSS constellations, GPS,Galileo, GLONASS and BeiDou can be received concurrently.
More details about the NEO-M9N, pls check out u-blox NEO-M9N page
- GNSS u-blox NEO-M9N (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou)
- Magnetic Compass QMC5883L
- Patch antenna 25*25*4mm
- Input voltage range: 4~6V (5V pad/pin)
- Power consumption: 50mA
- UART baudrate: 38400 default
- Operating Temperatures: -20~80 °C
- UART(TX, RX) interface for GNSS NEO-M9N
- I2C(DA, CL) interface for Compass QMC5883L
- JST-GH-6P connector
- 3.3V Power LED, Red
- GNSS PPS LED, Green, blinking(1Hz) when GNSS has 3D fixed
- 1x M9N-5883
- 1x JST-GH-6P to JST-GH-6P 20cm silicon wire
- M9N-5883 5V to Flight controller 4~6V
- M9N-5883 RX to Flight controller UART_TX
- M9N-5883 TX to Flight controller UART_RX
- M9N-5883 CL to Flight controller I2C_SCL
- M9N-5883 DA to Flight controller I2C_SDA
- M9N-5883 G to Flight controller GND
- Compass Alignment(Arrow forward and flat mounting):
- INAV/BetaFLight: CW 270° Flip when flight controller arrow is facing forward also.
- Ardupilot/Mission Planner: Rotation None.
- Protocol: Ublox or NEMA
- Make sure to have compass/magnetometer 10cm away from power lines/ESC/motors/iron based material
- The scratches on ceramic antenna are the result of tuning the antenna.