JUMPER R1 PLUS D16 FRSKY COMPATIBLE RECEIVERC20006
JUMPER R1 PLUS D16 FRSKY COMPATIBLE RECEIVER
Are you looking for a Jumper receiver, Jumper transmitter or Jumper Accessory for your drone or aircraft? Check out Australia's largest range of Jumper products here!
The Jumper R1 D16 receiver is compatible with all devices using the Frsky D16 mode, with integrated redundancy, telemetry and smart port enable, and the IPEX connector makes it easier to replace the antenna.
Ideal for mini-drones or models requiring an S.bus or S.port connection.
- Brand name: Jumper
- Item name: R1 Receiver
- Channels: 16ch (SBUS)
- RSSI (Signal Strength Indication) output: 0-3.3v
- Data return: S.port
- Operating voltage range: 4.0~6V
- Operating current range: 80mA@5V
- Effective distance: full distance (>1.5km)
- Size: 20*15*4mm (without antenna)
- Weight: <2g
- Compatibility: D16 mode FrSky Taranis D16 Mode
- 1. Press the bind button on the receiver, red/green LED solid on
- 2. On radio side, select Frsky D16 protocol (T12/T16: Multi Frsky D16) and go into bind mode.
- 3.When Red LED is flashing it means that binding has succeeded.
- 4. After binding, turn off the binding mode and power up the receiver again. The green LED should be solid on.
LED color description:
(The green light is always on: the signal is good; the green light is blinking: the signal is bad; the red light is always on: the signal is lost)
- 1 x Jumper R1 Receiver
We Also Recommend
FrSky Taranis X-Lite COMBO with T-style Antenna and BRACE Lite & Long+Short Gimbal Stick Ends
FrSky Taranis X-Lite Pro 24CH Radio with new RF Module installed ACCESS Protocol and PARA Wireless Training System
FRSKY TARANIS Q X7 ACCESS DIGITAL TELEMETRY 24CH RADIO SYSTEM 2.4GHZ