Supports 2~8S (6~35V) batteries and allows up to a discharge rate of 80W. The default discharge voltage is 3.8V per cell but this can be modified with PC software using an SC-Linker to anywhere between 3.3V and 4V per cell. The discharge current can be set for between 0.5 to 6 amps and the unit automatically shuts off via the Smart Fix current control chip when the discharge is complete. The battery discharge port is the very popular XT-60 which makes it compatible with most R/C batteries.
A lot of heat is generated when discharging, the FD100 utilizes an industrial specification high-speed ball raced fan with temperature control to stop overheating during the discharge cycle. To also help with heat dissipation the FD100 has an aluminum passive cooling module and an aluminum case for improving cooling efficiency. This is an extremely well-built unit that is a must for all R/C modelers and users of LiPo/LiHv/LiFe/LiIon batteries to help keep their batteries in tip-top condition.
- Easy to use
- Packed with safety features
- Automatically cut off after finishing discharging, better protection for your battery.
- Supports LiPo/LiHv/LiFe/LiIon batteries
- Supports 2~8S (6~35V)
- Adjustable discharge current
- High-speed temperature controlled ball-raced fan
- Aluminum passive cooling module for improved cooling efficiency
- Aluminum case
- Max Discharge Power: 80W
- Min Input Voltage: 6V
- Max Input Voltage: 35V
- No of Cells: 2~8S
- Battery Types: LiPo/LiHv/LiFe/LiIon
- Self Power off Protection: Yes
- Incorrect Voltage Alarm: Yes
- Incorrect Cell Setting Alarm: Yes
- Alarm Volume: 80dB
- Dimensions: 129 x 56 x 43mm
- Weight: 295g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.