MenaceRC Invader Antenna 5.8Ghz Polarised Receiver PatchINVLHCP
The INVADER antenna is a small compact receiving patch that packs outstanding performance when paired up with a circular polarised clover skew style transmitter antenna.
- Circular Polarized for left or right hand
- Spironet Compatible
- Compact low profile design on your goggles
- Designed for goggles or base stations
- Frequency Range: 5645 – 5945 Mhz
- Gain: 6.5 dBi
- Beam Width: 150° at -7db, 120° at -5db, 90° at -3db
- Left or Right Hand Circular Polarised ( LHCP or RHCP)
- SMA Connector (Fits Fatshark Goggles)
- Dimensions: 45mm x 41mm x 16mm
- Weight: 11grams
- Range in excess of 1Mile (1.6km) and 150m behind.
- Tested with a 200mW Vtx
- Reduced multipath propagation compared to 360 degree skew style receiving antenna’s.
The Invader patch has performed excellent. On 25mw at weekend racing it was just as good as my vas crosshair on the course. today im flying low to the deck a hell of a long way off behind hedges, still excellent. they are a sure bet – Russell Cleaver – Fatshark Goggles
Just want to say your Invader patches rock, Ran the pair all weekend at Formula FPV perfect video all the time! you are onto a winner – Warren Jeffs
Patch is ace coupled with a CP very very impressed can get behind buildings and a far distance with the combo. Tried it indoors at the helicopter museum – no loss or multipath at all. Jared Hornsby – HillBilly Hotquads – Skyzone Diversity goggles.
My radio transmitter lost signal before the video picture was at all effected with the Invader Patch – Tom Woodward – Skyzone Goggles
1x Menace Invader Patch Antenna
We Also Recommend
MENACERC AEROPOD AERODYNAMIC ANTENNA 5.8GHZ OMNI FOR FPV PLANES AND WINGS