ImmersionRC EzUHF 8-channel Diversity Receiver EZUHF8DIVEZUHF8CHDR
The EzUHF 8 channel diversity receiver is a compact 8 channel receiver for use with the ImmersionRC EzUHF system. It can provide long range control of your FPV model with the robust interference rejection that diversity antennas provide.
Compact Long-Range R/C Receiver
Ideal companion to the EzUHF transmitter. Sensitive receiver, with twin antenna inputs, in a diversity configuration. Fits the most slender of glider fuselages.
Each antenna input contains a 7-section ceramic low-pass filter, which silences interference from nearby high-power video transmitters on 900/1.2/2.4/… bands. Attenuation at 900MHz is > 40dB, at 2.4GHz > 75dB, right at the antenna input.
Programmable MK mode, emits raw PPM on a chosen channel. The EzUHF Rx is an ideal receiver to use on Mikrokopters used for longer-range flights.
The ceramic filtering is a huge benefit on a small MK frame, which has a Video Tx antenna nearby.
EzLink connection to an EzOSD
No more guessing! the EzLink cable connects the EzUHF to an EzOSD on-screen display. All critical parameters are sent to the OSD, which displays them live on the display and downlinks them along with the antenna-tracking telemetry.
A ground-based EzAntennaTracker displays the parameters on its LCD display, and the ImmersionPlayer application plots them on its Google-Earth™ overlay.
* Why ‘Bi-directional ready’?: The EzUHF Transmitter is a full transceiver, i.e. it includes both transmitter, and receiver hardware. The 8 Channel receiver is also a transceiver, so both are capable of bi-directional communications. Firmware to take advantage of these capabilities will available in the near future, both are field-upgradable using a std. USB cable.
EzUHF Long-Range R/C Receiver, 8 Channel Compact, Sensitive, Diversity…
• Reliable FHSS Link (Frequency Hopping, Spread Spectrum)
• 433MHz/70cm Ham band operation
• -112dBm Sensitivity
• Bi-directional ready * (contains onboard transmitter)
• Diversity Antenna configuration
• Ceramic filtered inputs, eliminates nearby high-power video Tx interference
• Mikrokopter mode, emits PPM on a chosen channel
• Vehicle mode, couples two chosen channels (ideal for coupling steering servos on monster trucks)
• USB Connection for easy firmware upgrades, and advanced configuration
• EzLink connection to a EzOSD, providing in-flight display, and telemetry down-linked parameters:
- RSSI Ant. 1, Ant 2
- Frequency Error
- SNR for each freq. bin
- Link Quality
• Standard SMA antenna connectors, compatibility with standard 433/70cm band antennas
• 8 standard servo connectors
• Failsafe, preset by button on the EzUHF transmitter
Power Requirements: 4.8~6V, 35mA (Rx mode), 95mA (Tx mode)
**INCLUDES 2 X SANDER STYLE ANTENNAS**
Notice: The use and operation of this product in the Australia and many other countries may require an amateur/ham radio license, and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that you comply with the rules and regulations regarding radio transmitters in your country. NextFPV is not responsible for your actions if you choose to use this product.
We Also Recommend
ImmersionRC rapidFIRE w/ Analog PLUS Goggle Receiver Module