The FrSKY RX8R 2.4GHz ACCST 8/16ch Telemetry receiver can work with most aircraft, however it is designed for optimal use with a Glider. FrSky built the variometer sensor into the RX8R receiver, this will give you telemetry data such as altitude and vertical speed.
The G-RX8 supports the redundancy function as well, this means you can add another receiver to create a back-up in case one fails. In addition, it supports SBUS and PWM mode, allowing you to switch between the 2 channels very easily.
- Integrate with high precision variometer sensor
- Support redundancy function
- Support telemetry data transmission
- Switchable SBUS/PWM mode (1~8CH from PWM outputs and 1~16CH from SBUS output)
- Compatibility: D16 mode
- Dimension: 55 x 17 x 8mm
- Weight: 5.8g
- Channels: 16
- Operating Current: 100mA @ 5v
- Operating Range: Full range