Produced by Gens Ace, the FMR range of batteries are the highest discharge performance currently available, using the best quality materials and strict QC control.
NOTE: Please do not choose expedited shipping unless you live in greater Sydney as batteries cannot be shipped by Air.
- Stable automatic stacking technology.
- Protective Plating
- Strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process.
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Shortened power & balance leads to reduce incidence of prop strike and weight
- Capacity (mAh): 650
- Voltage (V): 14.8
- Discharge Rate (C): 95
- Configuration: 4S1P
- Net Weight (±20g): 74
- Length (±5mm): 60
- Width (±2mm): 31
- Height (±2mm): 21
- Connector Type: XT 30
- Wire Gauge: AWG16
- Wire Length (mm): 80mm
- Balance Connector Type: JST, XHR,
Lipo Battery Safety
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.
FMR 650 4s not what it could be
Bought 3 of these some 12 months ago. Used them in an F5J with disappointing results. Spent a lot of time (and expense) chasing down a better setup (Tenshock 1030 11 wind, Reisenhauer 5:1 micro edition gearbox) in a 1150g model. The ESC is a Castle Creations Talon 35 and the prop a 13x8 GM. Recently had a chance to do some head to head comparison with Tattu 4s 550mAh (95c). The FMR were 30% less power for the same setup. Over 20 secs they pulled an average of 31A compared to 40A for the Tattu 550's. (Note the Talon 35 can handle up to 50A without serious complaint). Both batteries are labelled as 95c but I doubt the FMR's were delivery more than 50c. However the FMR's are also made by Tattu. I suspect not to standards consistent with the claimed 95c (and above for short bursts). Maybe I got a bad batch of FMR's and they have been improved since I bought them. NextFPV did good, they delivered on time and on budget.
FMR 650mAh Battery
I have only gone through about 10 cycles so far but the battery is performing well and I like that it is a little smaller than most.
Fast Service arrived promptly
good size batt for free style with my micro
These guys are great. Good quality products and excellent service.