DIATONE MAMBA F411 NANO FLIGHT CONTROLLER + 134 4IN1 4S POWER STACKMB-STACK-F411NANO
This is a 16×16 flight stack designed for your toothpick/nano FPV quadcopters. Incorporating the same design philosophy of the other Mamba stacks, the F411 nano brings you the best balance of performance and cost. The stack runs on 2-4S, everything you would want on a nano quad. The ESC is 13A and run BLheli_S, which is ideal for 1103/1105 motors. All of this comes in at a weight of around 6g
- FIRMWARE TARGET ： MAMBA F411（LEGACY）
- MCU: STM32 F411
- SIX-AXIS: MPU6000
- FLASH: NO
- OSD: YES
- BEC: 5V 1.5A
- INPUT: 2~4S Lipo (8.4V~16.8V)
- CONTINUOS CURRENT: 13A×4
- BURST CURRENT: 15A (10S)
- Dshot 300/600 MOUNTING: 16mm/M2
- WEIGHT: 5.5g
- Before soldering or mounting any flight controller, connect it to your PC and verify operation
- Incorrect soldering techniques will damage this board and void warranty. Please use the correct sized tip, temperature and technique. Temp controlled soldering irons (such as the TS100) are available for under $100 and will make soldering much easier.
- Lifted pads are a result of incorrect soldering techniques or excess mechanical pressure and will not be covered under warranty.
- USB ports must be handled with care, breakage of usb ports are not covered under warranty
- Always use a smoke stopper before powering your build for the first time.