DALRC ENGINE 40A 2-5S 4 in 1 BLHeli 32.X Ready FPV Racing Brushless ESC Support DShot300-1200MR1363
No longer in production - latest version available here
Possibly the coolest looking 4in1 ESC on the market at the moment. 40A continuous current and 3-5s input voltage make this product ideal for setups with larger motors and aggressive props.
- Brand name: DALRC
- Continuous current: 40A
- Burst current(10s): 50A
- Input voltage: 3-5S Lipo
- MCU: STSPIN32FOA
- BEC: 5V 3A (MAX)
- Capacitance: 115OUF LOW ESR
- Firmware: BLHELI 32.X
- Supports: DSHOT 300-1200/ MULTISHOT/ PWM/ ONESHOT
- Current sensor: YES
- Weight: 16g
- Hole: 30.5x30.5mm
- Size: 36x36mm
- 1 x DALRC ENGINE 40A 4in1 ESC
- 1 x Silicon Gel Dampening set
- 1 x ESC cable
- 1 x 470UF 25V Capacitor
- 4 x Installation Screws
- Due to the possibility of causing heat damage when soldering, once this product has been modified and or soldered to warranty is voided.
- Incorrect soldering techniques will damage this board and void warranty. Please use the correct sized tip, temperature and technique. Temp controlled soldering irons (such as the TS100) are available for under $100 and will make soldering much easier.
- Lifted pads are a result of incorrect soldering techniques and will not be covered under warranty.
- USB ports must be handled with care, breakage of usb ports are not covered under warranty
- Always use a smoke stopper before powering your build for the first time