British Drone Industries (BDI) has designed an analog adapter for the DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles. This analog adapter is the best way to help you receive signals from your analog quadcopters. This super lightweight analog adapter fits most existing modules and takes less than a minute to mount into your goggles. Best part is this analog adapter is plug-and-play, meaning - No soldering needed!
Compatible with existing modules
The Digidapter is compatible with existing analog modules. Featuring a standard 9 pin header for use with the TBS Fusion, Foxeer Wildfire, Rapid Fire, True D-X, Eachine Pro58, and more.
Plug & Play No Solder Solution
Installation takes less than a minute and mounts quickly and easily to the front of your DJI Digital FPV Goggles. Including Optional solder points for a cable-free solution
- Dimensions: 158x74x40mm 6.25x3x1.6 inches
- Weight: 34g
- Packaged Weight: 110g
- 5.5mm x 2.1mm DC In 7.4v-17.6v (2s-4s)
- 4 pole 3.5mm Video Out
- 3 pole 3.5mm Audio Out
- 9 pin RF Module Reciever Port
- 5.5mm x 2.1mm Male to Dual 5.5mm x 2.1mm Female DC Jack Splitter
- 4 Pole Gold Plated 3.5mm Male to 3.5mm Male Video Cable
- Maximum Input Voltage: 17.6 Volts DC
- Minimum Input Voltage: 7.4 Volts DC
- Nominal Output Voltage: 5 Volts DC
- Maximum Module Supply Current: 1.5 Amps
- Rated Continuous Power: 7.5 Watts
- Material/Color: Matte Black, Injection Moulded, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- 1 x Digidapter Faceplate
- 1 x Analog Video cable
- 1 x Dual DC/DC Male to Single DC Female Split Cable
- 1 x Allen Key
- 2 x 12mm Cap Head Bolts.
Please note: Does not include receiver.