Looking to buy a ADVANCED POWER DRIVES UHV 28S ESC in Australia? you've come to the right place. any questions? please live chat us, we're here to help!
CHECK OUT OUR GREAT RANGE OF APD PRODUCTS HERE
Operating within a 32-bit ARM architecture, the UHV ESCs are designed to deliver fast throttle response that is linear over the complete output range of up to 45 kW. APD's proprietary developed firmware ensures unmatched low-throttle and starting characteristics. The ramp characteristics can be configured for fast response or drive-train protection. Advanced features include PWM-frequency dithering to avoid PWM-commutation synchronisation, adaptive motor timing advance and proprietary developed Active Phase-Current Demagnetisation (APCD). APCD along with Synchronous rectification ensure maximum ESC efficiency is achieved.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia using only the highest quality components, ensuring no sacrifice in reliability.
- Bolt/Screw terminals for power and motor outputs, maximising mechanical reliability.
- Harwin Datamate connector for Signal and UART Telemetry output (non-isolated)
- Optional mounting bracket for both ESC and external fan.
- Multiple operation modes.
NDAA/DFARS-compliant options available upon request.
- Normally used for watercraft and aircraft not requiring reverse.
- Incremental + Linear power ramp control.
- Instantaneous input = Output Step Response.
- Soft-start for drivetrain protection.
- Same as normal except for active torque control, which applies a motor phase current limit that ramps proportionally with higher motor duty cycles.
- Plug and play firmware designed in Australia
- Up to 28S (120 V)
- Up to 300 A continuous* current with airflow
- 400 A burst current
- True 12-bit throttle resolution
- Feed-forward compensator
- Up to 500 Hz input update rate (standard PWM)
- Over 1,000,000 eRPM
- Motor agnostic
- Auto PWM output frequency
- Auto timing advance
- Onboard 16 Mbit flash memory for datalogging
- Firmware updates through the micro-USB port
- Isolated Input and output (can be configured for RPM)
- Fully configurable through the APD ESC Config Tool (micro-USB connection)
- Internal capacitor bank designed for 3m of cable input length
* Continuous current ratings are at a 100% throttle duty cycle. Continuous rating is defined as max sustained current at 100% throttle with 10 m/s of airflow.
Documentation and Datasheets can be found at docs.powerdrives.net
CAD Model: UHV 28S