TATTU by Gens Ace
NOTE: Please do not choose expedited shipping unless you live in greater Sydney as batteries cannot be shipped by Air.
Purpose built for multi-rotors this low C high capacity 5200mAh Lipo Battery is perfect for long, low current draw flights and when space is at a premium.
Perfect fit for the ImmersionRC Xugong V2 Pro and TBS Discovery
- Product Type: Lipo battery pack
- Capacity: 5200mAh
- Voltage: 14.8V
- Max Continuous Discharge: 35C
- Max Burst Discharge: 70c
- Weight: 435g
- Dimensions: 133*45*33.5mm
- Balance Plug: JST-XH
- Discharge Plug: XT-60
- Charge Rate: 1C Recommended
Lipo Battery Safety
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.
Tattu 14.8v 5200mah battery
The company here in Australia selling these batteries are excellent, I've had issues before with these batteries, the company came to the party. It's not a problem, these things happen sometimes, I will still buy these from this company NEXT FPV. Great company and batteries
Tattu 5200mah 14.8v 35c
This tattu battery is the direct replacement for the original 3dr solo battery, if you have a 3dr solo and your battery is dying you need these tattu batteries and replace the cells in your dead battery. The only issue is that there is not enough of them to go around. They don't come into stock as Offen as I would like. The only reason they did not sell out as quick this time is because I never told anyone they were in stock. It took nearly 6 months for restocking this time, the batteries are the best. We need more.
Tatty 5200mah 14.8v 35c battery
Tatty is the best quality battery, I love this battery, I recommend this battery.
Tattu 5200mah 4s
Great battery delivery fast highly recommend nextfpv
Tattu 5200mAh 4s 35c Lipo Battery
Unreal battery and service